Morocco focuses on tourism as a priority sector in its development strategy.
It is in this context that the Plan Azur was erected, with a view to create a series of hostels quality, respecting the principles of sustainable development.
The implementation of this plan will result in a dynamic growth through the increasing number of tourists who flock to the Kingdom. It will also generate a large number of jobs.
The initial Plan Azur The following six resorts:
- Saidia in the province of Berkane
- Lixus in Larache Province
- Mazagan in the province of El Jadida
- Mogador in Essaouira province
- Taghazout in the province of Agadir
- White Beach in the province of Guelmim
However, in the interests of balanced regional development, three stations will be added as part of the Plan Azur Extension, namely “Chbika”, “Ouarzazate Lake City” and “Dakhla”